Monday, February 14, 2011

sweet love

Ahh Valentines day! Some people see it as just another ridiculas holiday in which hallmark & other card companies try to make money off of. I on the other hand, charish such a holiday. I love romance!! Even when I was "single" I enjoyed the whole concept of honouring a loved one.
But...if you feel the need to only say "I love you" and show it to your loved one just on Valentines day then, well you have relationship issues!! My boy shows me the same amount of love as he would on any day other then Valentines day (he really loves me!)
It's great to know someone loves and cares for you as much as they say and show. :) Love is simple, you can't buy love you can't symbloloze love by producing sexual favours for someone who just doesn't feel the same you have to know in your heart what's right.
My valentines day was magical and romantic. He took me out to dinner, and bought me a season of Glee & pink roses! :) I cherish this boy more than anything. We have our differences but I mean, we seem to work through them and are almost perfect for each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment