Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rants!

Hello dear friends if there are any who may look or follow this blog...haha!
I've deprived myself from blogging only because I've needed to get caught up with other things I had lingering over my head due to that horrible sickness I became engulfed in..yuckkk!
Last night I had to attend a horrible 3 hr council meeting for a writing assingment. I heard politicicans just rambeling on about issues I still don't quite understand. Oh Sudbury leave it to you to have such a widespread city with hardly any good businesses. It's called be creative for once!!
I need to get out of there...I feel much to baracaded...seriously!! After almost 2 years of living here...you would understand.
On the plus side, my fam jam is coming to visit this wkend. I look foward to seeing them as sometimes I do just get a tad homesick. At least I have the boy; <3 I miss my friends back home! It's really hard to make friends here when everyone is "french" and rather rude & bitchy.
Sudbury, you are beautiful in the summer but please, get more creative with your businesses. No one wants to see the same boring Wallmart day after day...
Maybe Kingston is the top of my priority list right now? I mean...it's highly enriched with history & ghost stories! Not to mention my favourite artist Avril Lavigne lives 30 mins away from there. It would be a 3 hr drive compared to 4.
So much to think about so little time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment