Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fragile Heart

when we find someone we hesitate to trust. My first instinct has always been to openly give my heart to another challenging my emotions as to whether I crumble or, I will withstand the fall. Recently, I've embarked on hesitation.
Love is such a fragile word, my heart is not an object to swing around.
If you love me and you say these words as you do, please don't swing me on a pendulum. I met you for a reason, you were the answer to my emptiness. You made me believe I was actually beautiful, and someone special. You reflected my image, and brought so much happiness and meaning to my life.
Please don't change the meaning of this relationship. I feel so emotionless and confused right now. When you say those words, please do me a favor make me believe it is for real and I'm not just your special "friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment