Sunday, February 6, 2011

distorted thoughts;

Do you ever feel distorted and obligated to the obvious? Do you ever feel picture perfect in ones eyes but not you owns? Do you ever feel worthless and insecure? Do you ever feel like anything and everything you ever dreamed for and ever wanted is nothing but complete and udder context?
Do you ever feel like re-thinking everything you had ever done and putting it inside a box to light a match on?
I over think until there is a lost cause. I think out of boundaries. I fear the worst. I believe there is no happy ending until you meet the rough end, then you will find true happiness.
There will always be selfish unworthy people in this world. No matter how hard you strive in ones friendship the other will never meet you halfway. There are no happy songs without suffering. Nothing is ever easy until you see it and believe it.
Breathe in every young teenage breath you have, relive every moment you ever wanted. Never give up on the things that matter most.
Love to be loved, never forget who you are. Never obligate what you have for someone or something which isn't worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment