Lately I've been finding myself in such a slum. Reading week was supposed to be about relaxing before enduring those tortuous 6 wks of placement. I instead spent the entire week in a ramshackle of stress and anxiety.
So here's the thing: I toured my very hopeful college St Lawrence in hopes it would be as awesome as it was said to be. Well, the program is decent it's the location. Would I really want to go to school somewhere even more spread out and barricaded then Sudbury? The answer is no! So, with almost all hope lost...I find myself underestimating my ability to even peruse a child and youth worker. If I am having this much trouble with colleges is it worth it? Cambrian has been a great school, but I feel so depressed living in Sudbury. I have severe anxiety which doesn't help things. Maybe a change would be good. I am going to stay away from the north I think as much as possible. I am looking into georgian college. It's about 40 -50 minutes from home, might not be so bad. I at least have more options the closer home I am. It's all in the air. I guess I just have to stop day dreaming and just puncture that bubble.
No comments:
Post a Comment