Friday, January 28, 2011
New light to journalism...maybe...
I was meaning to blog the other night, but I became much too overwhelmed with me studies! Stories, journals etc... I've been pretty down and unmotivated about journalism lately, it doesn't help being stuck in some program where you don't find much interest in or, can see yourself doing something entierly different with your life. But, a mirical I believe is starting to happen. Since, I began my blogging journey, I seem to be getting great compliments from my profs and A-s!! can you believe it!? Cs to As?! I must not flaunt toooo much but I am proud of my success. Journalism is starting to become easier! Maybe this is a whirlwind effect? Before I fall to another passion I must pick up something where I last left off. Sure, I will freelance if that has much hope in today's world.....Anyways, just thought I would spread some of my pride! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment