Monday, January 24, 2011

hello and welcome to my blog!

I finally decided to create my own blog. Since in the near future I will decide to freelance, thought this would be a great way to get started as a young writer. My alice twin and lovely friend Trina inspired me, after reading a few of her blogs. Her writing is fresh and full of energy! :) I am not sure what you will be expecting to see of my blog, I am a random writer and as most writers can relate I stumble across blocks and curves every so often. I guess I will use this blog to post my feelings, and I suppose some writing along the way :) You know you can always check out the journalism website I write for at school: http://theshield.cambriancollege.ca/Pages/default.aspx :P I do strive hard in my writing, but journalism is another far fetched idea of mine. It has nothing to do with what I am feeling, I can't feel anything for it. Sure, you get to travel and see things others may not, but it takes away from my opinion and feelings...it's just to frusturating!! :( Maybe one day I can get a novel published or some poems. One day maybe I will be someone :P "a writer" ahh the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment